Pages

March 29, 2014

Playing with little things...

I have been playing with some really little hexagons this week.
 I have had a busy week and had not a lot of time to sit and stitch but
 
 
I managed to find a little time to sew hexagons...
 3/4in ones... so sweet and so so tiny...
 they're not the smallest I have but they are super tiny.
 
 
It was fun to sew something so tiny...I can't show you the finished 
craft item just yet but showing these hexagons I just had to do.
 I am addicted to hexagons once again...
 
 
 The fabric is the leftovers from my Preston Bag...

 
 Its a range called Petite Maison by Bunny Hill from a few years back
I loved it when I saw it so had to have some...

  
Now to finish the little project..
 But first I need to have a bookcase clear out
  as this weekend I am having a book clearance...
 Going through the bookcase and boxes of books I have
 and probably won't read again...so off they go.
They will be read again just not by me, as I am going to donate them 
to a local church for their annual book sale...

 Off to decide what stays and which goes.........
 Happy Saturday

 Hugs 

Dawn x x x


13 comments:

Christine M said...

Your little hexagons are so sweet Dawn. I love how you have fussy cut the birds.

Melody said...

Charming little hexies

creations.1 said...

Beautiful little hexies - very sweet!!

Linda said...

HI,so darling! And I know a lot of fun to do too! Thanks for sharing!

msstitcher1214@gmail.com

Lorraine said...

Super cute little hexies Dawn!

Liz said...

Lovely little hexis Your background fabric is stunning, as is the fabric you have used for the hexis, I love how you have fussy cut!

Miss Nancy said...

Just love these hexies! Great work, well done. Thank you for sharing.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

tijerasycuchara said...

I love your works, they are lovely
have a good day
Josefina
tijerasycuchara.wordpress.com

desertskyquilts said...

Very pretty fabrics and wonderful fussy cutting. 3/8" is WAY too small for me. 3/4" is fine, but I don't even do 1/2" sides. You, however, found the perfect fabric for that one. I'm wondering what the rest of the project will be.

Tracy said...

I'm yet to start a relationship with hexies because I'm scared that I might just fall in love with them. Yours are so cute and pretty.

Patricia said...

So Beautiful and cute !
Patricia from Holland

Chris H said...

Your hexi's are darling. tell me, do you always have to hand sew them together?
I would love to make some but hand sewing takes SO LONG and time is precious around this mad house!

Susan said...

Very pretty tiny hexies and fabrics to go with them!