Pages

March 21, 2014

Special delivery... just for me.

While I was at Let's Get Stitched in Melbourne 
I got to catch up in the flesh with my Wendy girl...
 Just love this lady so much...
We have chatted for years over the phone 
but only met once before and that was at the 
Adelaide Let's Get Stitched 2013.
 We met via the blogging world about 5 years ago, 
I was one of the first commenters on her blog.
 

 We together run the 'Sew It's Finished' blog and as a reward to each lady
 that had a finish for any month of 2012 we gave them a stitchery design
 block to make up into a quilt.

 The quilt below is the complete quilt with all 12 blocks that the ladies received to stitch
Wendy so beautifully stitched this one and then gave it to me as a gift.
I just love it...it's going to sit on the back my favorite chair in the lounge, waiting for the cool nights so I can wrap myself in it. I'm gonna be wrapped in love...

 This is so special, filled with love and the quilting on it is divine...


 Can you tell I love it???...
The fabrics, quilting, stitchery done by a dear dear friend for me..
 Thank you so much Wendy girl.... Love ya x x x

I will treasure it forever....
 Now if you would like to make this we have for a limited time the pattern available in our Craftsy shop.
 Visit HERE to purchase the complete pattern today!



Wow.....
 Happy Quilting

Hugs Dawn x x x

9 comments:

Wendy B said...

Thst's beautiful Dawn.....youre just soooo sweet and I couldn't think of anyone better I'd love to make it for!!!!! Love you Dawnie! xxx

Christine M said...

How lovely of Wendy to give you that beautiful quilt.

Susie said...

so beautiful

KERYN B said...

What a beautiful quilt and what a treasured reminder of a wonderful friendship.

Farm Quilter said...

Truly a warm hug filled with love from your bestie! Just perfect!

Melody said...

Such a beautiful gift.

Maria said...

Gorgeous! Xx

desertskyquilts said...

It's so beautiful, and I know it's well done, even without seeing it close up and personal. What good fortune for each of you to have the other as a friend.

Liz said...

A beautiful quilt and it was such a lovely gift. You ladies seem to have a very special bond. You always look so happy.