Pages

March 20, 2014

The Preston Bag!

 I just love handbags... all different shapes and sizes.
 But the thing that gets me is how many pockets a bag has...
 I just love lots of pockets!


 and I also love handles that are long enough to sling the bag over my shoulder...

 'The Preston Bag' was launched at the Melbourne Let's Get Stitched.


This is the feature stitchery pocket on the front and with a hexi flower of course.


 The back has two large pockets, ready to fill with goodies while shopping..


  I have loaded the pattern to my Craftsy site 
 Purchase today HERE
 Instant PDF Download through Craftsy, if you require a paper copy
please email me.

 I said I was going to show you my special delivery  today as well
but I will show that tomorrow as it deserves a post of it's own.

 Sweet Cinnamon Hugs

 Dawn x x x x


5 comments:

Christine M said...

Your bag is lovely Dawn. Can't wait to start on my one!

Maria said...

Such a pretty useful bag Dawn....

Deb said...

This is a gorgeous pattern Dawn. The fabrics you used are so pretty.

shez said...

love this bag Dawn cant wait to start mine.xx

Marit Johanne said...

That bag is beautiful!