April 20, 2014

Happy Easter to you!




Happy Easter to all.
 Hope you have been able to celebrate with friends and family.
 We have been redecorating for the last two weeks and although some work will not be finished till next week we are almost tidy and back to normal. I have been doing a little sewing here and there but mainly have been too exhausted by evening. So I just sit watch a little TV then retire to bed as I am tired as... renovating or redecorating has been so worth it.

Tomorrow is sewing day for me, so I will be sitting outside watching the girls play and doing a little handstitching... Can't wait!

 Sweet Easter Hugs
 Dawn x x x

4 comments:

Noela said...

Enjoy your sewing day Dawn. Hugs....

Terry said...

Happy Easter Dawn! :0)

Tammy said...

Happy Easter to you and your family Dawn. sending hugs your way. Enjoy your sewing day. I used to sew like that as I watched my daughter play. I would smock and stitch the day away.

Christine M said...

Happy Easter to you and your family, Dawn. Hugs, Christine