May 12, 2014

Sometimes Simple is best!

Over the last few months I have been thinking..
 Sometimes this can be dangerous (he he... redecorating the house is)
 and sometimes really productive.
I have started to think about blogging and where I can go with my blog,
 who I am and the purpose of life...

(picture borrowed from the net, sorry not sure whose it is but I fell in love with this and what I saw it represented)

 So I wrote some simple goals for change...

1. Spend more time with my family just hanging out, laughing, being, crafting, doing, enjoying!
2. Start to create with my own style in mind.
3. Be the person God created me to be without worrying about others perception of me.
4. Write about all things that make up the person I am, on my blog, so you can see me through my words pictures, crafting, cooking and creating.
5. Spend time with friends, whether that be by letter, email, coffee times or chats on the phone. We can make a difference in someone else's life.... even a little cheeriness to brighten their day!
6. Finish some put aside items... someone would love them even if I have decided I don't.

Simple goals but I am planning and a life with a plan is prosperous.
 So keep popping back and get ready to see the change!

 Hope your keeping well.

 Happy Cinnamon-y Hugs 

Dawn x x


11 comments:

Mary said...

What wonderful goals. very inspiring. Happy Mother's Day. You were very productive!

mary

carla said...

Hi!!! Sounds like a great plan!!!

shez said...

Hi Dawn i think thats a great idea to set goals,hope you have a wonderful day.xx

Liz said...

Looking forward to seeing your plans come to pass. Love the picture!

Lorraine said...

These look like goals which are achievable - always the best kind! I particularly like the goal to be who you are and not worry about others' perceptions of who you are/should be.

Amanda said...

Yes I'm with Loz, about the worrying about how other people's perception thing. I know I use to get so wound up about how other people saw me, now I don't care as long as I am happy with the person I am that is all that matters. I think I read somewhere that other peoples opinions of you are none of your business which is a good way of looking at it. Good luck with the changes.

Miss Nancy said...

Wonderful goals! Wishing you the best!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

desertskyquilts said...

Simple IS best. Those are some great goals - especially number one. One can never get back the years we don't do that. Good for you!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great idea....

Chris H said...

I like your goals, especially number 6. I have far too many UFO's.

Larissa said...

Sounds like you've been doing some good thinking of late sweetie!! ... I've kinda been doing the same, though haven't yet articulated the thinking into words - whether on paper or verbally :) Simple is good. God is good. Cling to Him in everything, and He will guide you through this new season, and all the adventures you have coming. I'm excited to watch you grow xxx