Over the last few months I have been thinking..
Sometimes this can be dangerous (he he... redecorating the house is)
and sometimes really productive.
I have started to think about blogging and where I can go with my blog,
who I am and the purpose of life...
(picture borrowed from the net, sorry not sure whose it is but I fell in love with this and what I saw it represented)
So I wrote some simple goals for change...
1. Spend more time with my family just hanging out, laughing, being, crafting, doing, enjoying!
2. Start to create with my own style in mind.
3. Be the person God created me to be without worrying about others perception of me.
4. Write about all things that make up the person I am, on my blog, so you can see me through my words pictures, crafting, cooking and creating.
5. Spend time with friends, whether that be by letter, email, coffee times or chats on the phone. We can make a difference in someone else's life.... even a little cheeriness to brighten their day!
6. Finish some put aside items... someone would love them even if I have decided I don't.
Simple goals but I am planning and a life with a plan is prosperous.
So keep poppiong back and get ready to see the change!
Hope your keeping well.
Happy Cinnamon-y Hugs
Dawn x x