Pages

July 21, 2014

Melbourne one week....

It feels like only last week I was sewing my friends
 pincushion for her birthday but its been 8 or so weeks since..
 Oh my time has a way of creeping away... 
Here's what I have been doing..

 Fee had a stall at the Melbourne craft fair and I went along 
 to help and support,
 boy we had loads of fun mingled in  the hard work.
 There was lovely stalls to buy some goodies from, and be
totally inspired as well. I met some amazing people
 and loved that some blog friends and facebook buddies dropped by to say Hi.


 The walk to the venue for the craft fair which is called Jeff's Shed
 was lovely and only took about 10mins...
 we crossed this bridge everyday and the view was lovely.
The Yarra river, looked so calm and peaceful...
We have fun when we go away, chatting and laughing,
 and lately have been trying on funky glasses!
 Fee above looks like a rock star...

 And these felt like fish eyes... all distorted was the view...LOL

Our last coffee in Melbourne Airport together and it was a rushed one at that...
 We said our goodbyes and headed home for a week..

I love being home and don't like going out much..
 being away from my Darling Hubby and girls for a 6 days was hard...
 we chatted on the phone for ages each morning, lunchtime and night time..
 But I had a wonderful time and loved being with Fee,
 she is an inspiration and a darling friend, has an amazing amount of energy
 and full of adventure....


Happy Days!
 Hugs Dawn x x



3 comments:

Fiona Ransley said...

It was a memory making trip that's for sure thanks for sharing it with me darling friend xxx

Wendy B said...

Looooooove those glasses honey....hope you both bought them for Brisbane?? LOL Maybe that can be the theme....funky glasses??? hee hee So lovely to read about your adventure, but also glad youre home with the fambam!!! xoxox love n sugary sweet schmackas!!!
xox :o)

Meera Saif said...

I need to to thank you for this good read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post��|
voyance par mail gratuite