Pages

January 01, 2015

And so another year begins!

Happy New Year!
 I love the sound of that... new beginnings...new plans and some new projects.
I have thought long and hard about blogging after some time off.
 It's been almost two months and doesn't feel that way but the post stamp tells the truth.
 What have we done with two months I ask...


 Besides Christmas that creeps up ever so slowly and its here upon us...


Selfies in the car as we travel to my Brothers on Christmas Eve


Love the grandsons face... the paper was more fun!

 Hope you enjoyed some pics of our Christmas and preparations ....


 Plans a plenty happening at the moment... I need to 
put some things into action in my diary..LOL

 See you soon with some quilty stitchy progress.

Hugs Dawn x x

6 comments:

Wendy B said...

gorgeous my lovely girl! love the runner and the gorgeous family shots . happy new year lovely, may you always be blessed abundantly xxx
:o)

desertskyquilts said...

It looks like a lovely Christmas. I really like your table runner, and that baby is such a cutie! All the children are, really. Thanks for sharing your Christmas with us. Happy new year!

Sue Elvis said...

Hi Dawn,

I haven't been on FB much recently so thought I'd take this opportunity to connect with you and wish you a happy new year, a year full of blessings!

I enjoyed looking at your photos. Your girls are so beautiful. You are too! Is your hair flower one of your own creations?

Maria said...

And a Happy New Year to you and your lovely family, Dawn!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Happy and BLESSED 2015 to you, Bob, the girls, and the extended family.
Hugs
Jenny
xx

Jude said...

The biscuits were yummo, thanks Dawn and girls.